Kansas City Crawl Space Repair
At KC Waterproofing and Foundation Repair, we are the solution to all of your searches for “crawl space repair near me.” Stop worrying about your crawl space repair in Kansas City, MO and call us today. One of our crawl space foundation repair experts will be there soon!
Why You Shouldn’t Ignore Your Crawl Space
Do you have a wet and musty crawl space? If so, you should consider taking action. Did you know that over 40% of the air you breathe on the home’s first floor comes from the basement or crawl space? Because of this, crawl space waterproofing and encapsulation, and crawl space repair in Kansas City, MO, are essential to your family’s health.
A crawl space is essentially a small basement. In homes with crawl spaces, the living area is so close to the crawl space that moisture and unsafe air infiltrate the home, causing potential health hazards. At KC Waterproofing and Foundation Repair, we ensure we match the crawl space foundation repair or other crawl space solution to your home’s specific needs.
Identifying Your Crawl Space Problem And Finding The Right Solution
At KC Waterproofing and Foundation Repair, we help our customers in the greater Kansas City area by getting to the root of the problem. Then apply the right solution to ensure a dry Crawl Space for years to come.
Learn some of the solutions that could be right for you and your home.
- Crawl Space Drainage System – If there are issues with standing water, we begin by installing a drainage system installed prior to the encapsulation process at your Kansas City, MO property. We then run this drainage system into our sump pump liner and install a sump pump to remove the water from the crawl space.
- DimpleShield Drainage Matting is a dimpled plastic material used on high footings or concrete floors to assist with crawl space drainage issues.
- Crawl Space Vent Covers – Most crawl spaces have been vented due to antiquated building codes. We now know that venting a crawl space creates big problems and it’s necessary to seal any vents or areas where outside air can get in. We have patented crawl space vent covers to repair this issue.
- Crawl Space Encapsulation System – To complete the process of sealing the crawl space, we install a patented crawl space encapsulation system to completely eliminate vapors and odors rising from the ground; creating a layer of protection between the dirt floor and your living space which also helps in lowering your home’s heating bills while making the living space more comfortable.
- Crawl Space Dehumidification System – After the area is sealed, the moisture level will need to be controlled and brought down to a relative humidity below 50%, using our high-efficiency dehumidification systems.
Call Kansas City, MO’s crawl space repair and sump pump experts at KC Waterproofing and Foundation Repair today at 816 505 9990 or Get a free estimate.