Most causes of a basement leak or excessive moisture include damage to gutters and downspouts, improper and ineffective grading of your home, damaged or poorly installed window wells, and structural or foundation damage. By typing Basement Waterproofing Near Me into the search bar, it’s clear you’re ready to explore getting professional help in solving your basement moisture issue. The next thing on the mind of many Kansas City homeowners is how much will basement waterproofing near me cost? Here we will explain what a basement waterproofer will do and how much you can expect to spend.
What Does A Basement Waterproofer Contractor Do?If you have noticed that you are in need of basement waterproofing and you seem to have a basement leak, there are a few good reasons why you should call a basement waterproofing contractor to repair your Kansas City home and finally live with a dry basement! A professional basement waterproofing export will do the following:
- Visit your home on-site and determine the cause of the wet basement
- Determine the best course of action that will mitigate the basement leak
- Complete basement waterproofing that will result in a dry basement
The Numbers: How Much Will Basement Waterproofing Cost?After years of helping homeowners with their wet basements and providing solid basement waterproofing solutions, here’s what we can tell you:
- The average cost to waterproof a basement is $1,920 to $6,320 (this also translates to between $3 and $9 per square foot). This price includes both materials and labor, so that estimate should cover the entire basement waterproofing job in Kansas City.
- In particular, interior basement repairs that don’t require an excavation typically cost around $500 to $1,500 from beginning to end. In contrast, large extensive basement repairs such as causes related to drainage flaws and foundation issues can run $10,000 or more.