There is no denying that COVID-19 is a part of our daily lives.
At KC Waterproofing, our clients are a part of the project successes and are a part of the KC Waterproofing family. And even though things are changing, we still strive for that to continue moving forward.
As a company, we do not know how COVID-19 will affect our team or our suppliers. As a team, we’re having discussions on health safety with our staff, and we’re implementing procedures and policy aimed at protecting your home and family. Be assured we will communicate with our clients every step of the way.
Some things we’re doing:
- Maintaining safe working distances.
- Preparing quarantined estimate kits we will send to customers to do a self evaluation.
- Setting up virtual consultations to help facilitate the self evaluations and continue to provide free estimates.
- Cleaning – we’re already big on keeping projects clean, and now we’re taking it a step further to disinfecting.
- Following the recommendations of the CDC to help protect our workplace, employees and customers – all members of our team and our partners have been notified of the guidelines and we’ve asked them to be socially aware and safe when listening to what their bodies are saying.
We care deeply for our team members, customers, and partners. We do not want to put anyone in a compromising position. That being said, we will also strive for normalcy in our workplace knowing that disruption is seemingly inevitable given the current COVID-19 outlook. None of us know how short lived this disruption may be.
What you can expect from our team is communication. You can expect to be updated in a timely manner, you can expect to be proactively shared with as soon as we have information that may change your KC Waterproofing project, and you can expect to know if members of our team, or our extended team, will not be able to be on-site nor available by phone. Mentally and physically we’re preparing for a scenario in which some of our team may be impacted by COVID-19 and, thus, may not be readily accessible for your project.
Being a partner in our success we’d ask that you communicate with us as well. Please do not hesitate to share your family’s condition and desired interaction with our team. If anyone is showing symptoms or has a fever, we expect you’ll let us know.
Our intention is to keep working and reduce delays as a result of the impact of COVID-19. Your understanding, should something not go as planned, is much appreciated.
It’s a different challenge for our local community than we’ve ever seen. I say the word community because now, more than ever, it seems as though we’ll need to come together as a community and show our strength and empathy as human beings who are all trying to achieve common goals.
Thank you in advance. Should you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to us here.